Menu Math Worksheets | Taco Truck | Addition
This is a digital download, no physical items will be sent to you. You will see the download as either a PDF or zip file.
Students can practice functional reading and math skills using taco truck menus! This particular resource focuses on addition and adding taco truck items together from a menu.
The resource uses real photos, is differentiated, and includes a fill in your own menu and worksheets based on local diners in your area or what you find online to further generalize the skill!
IDEAS FOR USE
You can use this resource in a multitude of ways:
- Life skills math lessons
- Small groups, centers/stations
- 1:1 to independent work
- In person to packets to send home
- Warm-up, exit ticket, early finishers, morning work
- IEP goals on financial literacy, money math, functional math, functional reading (reading menus and applying prices)
ACROSS AGES AND SUPPORT NEEDS
Can be used with students across support needs and abilities. We've included differentiated levels based on whole numbers to decimals as well as visuals to represent each menu item.
PROMOTING NEURODIVERSITY + FUTURE-FOCUSED WORK
We want to support you in creating a future-focused classroom where students are more prepared for life after high school. The resource supports students around independent living goals and life skills goals.
About the Resource
Using the Resource
- 42 worksheets
- 5 levels (the last one being a fill in your own/use a real life taco truck menu)
- 6 problems per page
- 10 pages per level for levels 1-4, 2 different pages for level 5
- Visuals of the sandwich shop items are a part of each addition problem set
Taco Truck Menus
- 3 created menus
- Whole numbers, decimals, closer to real life, and fill in your own/blank
Answer Key + Data Collection Sheet
- For 4 levels, plus blank for the 5th level
- Collect data across multiple data points as students work through the worksheets