Menu Math Worksheets | Fast Food | Addition
This is a digital download, no physical items will be sent to you. You will see the download as either a PDF or zip file.
Students can practice functional reading and math skills using fast food menus! This particular resource focuses on addition, reading menus, and adding fast food items together from a menu.
The resource uses real photos, is differentiated, and includes a fill in your own menu and worksheets based on local fast food restaurants in your area to further generalize the skill.
Can be used with students across support needs and abilities. We've included differentiated levels based on whole numbers to decimals as well as visuals to represent each fast food item.
- Life skills math lessons
- Small groups, centers/stations
- 1:1 to independent work
- In person to packets to send home
- Warm-up, exit ticket, early finishers, morning work
- IEP goals on financial literacy, money math, functional math, functional reading (reading menus and applying prices)
We want to support you in creating a future-focused classroom where students are more prepared for life after high school. The resource supports students around independent living goals and life skills goals.
About the Resource
Using the Resource
- 42 worksheets
- 5 levels (the last one being a fill-in-your-own/use a real-life fast food restaurant menu)
- 6 problems per page
- 10 pages per level for levels 1-4, 2 different pages for level 5
- Visuals of the fast food items are a part of each addition problem set
Fast Food Menus
- 3 created menus
- Whole numbers, decimals, closer to real life, and fill in your own/blank
Answer Key + Data Collection Sheet
- For 4 levels, plus blank for the 5th level
- Collect data across multiple data points as students work through the worksheets