End of the Year Survey Bundle | Combined Student Snapshot Profile
This is a digital download, no physical items will be sent to you. You will see the download as either a PDF or zip file.
This end of the year parent/caregiver survey resource helps students transition into the next school year with ease. Also, serves as a resource for special education students transitioning for many different reasons: moving, changing schools, new teachers, new school, graduating and starting middle/high school, and so on.
This end of the year survey bundle passes along 'Everything You Need to Know' about the student to ensure a smooth transition for everyone on the team and especially the student.
These are the items that don't get written in an IEP but would be SO HELPFUL to have when you meet a student for the first time. Like how they prefer to communicate, their sensory needs, what they're working on, and what they want to learn more about (focusing on the future and students will need as they get older).
Survey forms for Parents/Caregivers, Teachers, and Students
BONUS FILE: Combined Student Snapshot Profile
- Links to Google Forms
- Link to Google Slides (Student Version)
Printable Version (PDF)
- Caregiver 5 page survey with a combination of check all that applies questions with open-ended questions for a parent/caregiver to individualize to their student
- Teacher 5 page survey with a combination of check all that applies questions with open-ended questions for a teacher to individualize to their student
- Student 13 page survey for students to share their input and ideas
WHAT DOES THE SURVEY COVER?
- Areas of Need
- Sensory Needs + Supports
- Coping + Self-Regulation Strategies
- Supports Needed for Self-Regulation
- Communication Profile (Receptive + Expressive)