This is a digital download, no physical items will be sent to you. You will see the download as either a PDF or zip file.
Objective: Individuals will use this check-in as they work on building self-awareness, identifying, and sharing their feelings and emotions as they arise.
- About the Resource
- Using the Resource
- Resource Walkthrough
3 versions: 1) open-ended, 2) word bank of feelings, 3) icons of feelings with labels
Suggested Uses:While you can use these cards in a variety of ways at home, in the classroom, and community, some suggested uses are included below:
- Daily routines
- Daily and multiple check-ins
- Emotions and feelings lessons, activities, and practice
- Identify how similar/different the individual shows these emotions
- Communication throughout the day
- Self-awareness support and self-advocacy around sharing emotions
- IEP goals to aid students in learning about their emotions and matching with self-regulation