Brain Breaks Activity | Exercise Game
This brain break activity can be used at just about any time of the day that you and/or your students need it.
It is a great way to keep your students moving anywhere you need it. You can use this motor movement break to get your class up and moving.
Providing short exercise or brain breaks during the school day can help everyone stay focused and get some spurts of energy out.
This activity can also be used for indoor recess, an occupational or physical therapy session (warm-up or full therapy activity). Great for small group or full classroom motor and movement break.
HOW TO USE
Print and use the posters (laminate if you'd like!). Students roll a die to see which movement they will complete. We incorporated choice here too - so students can choose their preferred movement.
- 12 movements you can do anywhere
- 4 versions of the full sheet of moves (with and without visual models, 2 types of dice - traditional vs. number)
- 12 task cards
- Cube cards (in case you want to use a pocket cube!)
How do I download?
This product is an instant digital download. It is available to download in multiple locations:
- After you purchase, you can download directly from the checkout page.
- You will also receive an email with the download link.
- You now have an account with AGU - on all pages of our website (shop.autismgrownup.com) - you will see a tab on the top called Downloads. All of your downloads are housed there.